Experienced Lima, Ohio Lawyers
Selecting counsel is a crucial decision in any legal endeavor. Balyeat, Leahy, Daley & Miller LLC is comprised of seven attorneys with more than 175 years of legal experience between them. This wealth of knowledge assures sound legal advice and zealous representation for our clients. All of the attorneys pride themselves on giving informed legal advice and providing staunch advocacy in their selected areas of practice. No one attorney “does it all”. Accordingly, the firm collectively practices in far more areas of the law than Attorney Bucher does personally. Attorney Bucher’s areas of practice are the listed on the left column of this page. Please click them for more information. Should you need legal representation or counsel of any kind and you do not see that area of the law listed to your left, please do not hesitate to contact our office via phone or by submitting your problem or question through the form on the right.
The Courtroom Experience You Need
Attorney Bucher has extensive experience covering all levels of Ohio Courts including:
- Arguing Before the Ohio Supreme Court
- Arguing Before the Sixth District Court of Appeals
- Conducting Civil and Criminal Jury Trials at the Common Pleas (County) Level
- Conducting OVI / DUI, Traffic, Civil, and Criminal Trials at the Municipal Level
- Conducting Trials on a Wide Variety of Matters in Juvenile Court
- Domestic Relations / Divorce/ Dissolution / Custody Hearings and Trials
- Helping Clients File for Bankruptcy in the Federal Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Ohio
Sound Legal Advice For Matters Not Currently Pending Before Court
Attorney Bucher has the knowledge to advise you in a variety of legal practice areas including:
- Aid in properly planning and filing for Bankruptcy so that you can get the most out of the “fresh start’ it provides.
- Formation of your business entity (LLC or Corporation) and advising on legal issues that may arise in the course of your business.
- Helping to protect your family’s assets from taxes and probate fees with thoughtful and comprehensive estate planning.
- Litigating and Negotiating settlements in civil matters such as personal injury (most commonly arising from automobile accidents), business disputes, and malpractice.
- Consultation on matters that have not yet caused a lawsuit to be filed or other legal action to be taken, have the potential for filing, and may be avoided if addressed quickly.
For more detail on Attorney Bucher’s practice areas please view them by clicking the links to your left.
Your Dedicated Hometown Advocate
Attorney Bucher was born and raised in the City of Lima and graduated from Lima Senior High School. He then attended the University of Toledo where he simultaneously earned bachelor’s degrees from the Colleges of Pharmacy and Business Administration. Next he graduated from the University of Toledo College of Law and was then admitted to practice in Ohio.
Prior to returning to Lima with the firm of Balyeat, Leahy, Daley & Miller, Attorney Bucher gained valuable experience in both the public setting, with the Toledo Public Defender where he logged extensive hours in the courtroom doing exclusively criminal defense work; and also in the private setting as a general practitioner in a multi-location firm with offices in Ottawa and Sandusky Counties.
PROUDLY SERVING ALLEN (Lima, Elida, Fort Shawnee, Spencerville, Bluffton, Delphos) AUGLAIZE (Cridersville, Wapakoneta Saint Marys), HARDIN (Ada, Kenton), LOGAN (Bellefontaine), VAN WERT, PUTNAM (Ottawa, Pandora, Gilboa, Kalida, Columbus Grove, Fort Jennings), HANCOCK (Findlay), AND WOOD (Bowling Green, Perrysburg, Rossford, North Baltimore) COUNTIES